“I love my work as well as Andalucia. The Costa del Sol provides a fantastic lifestyle with its beaches, mountains, cuisine and culture. When I visited Sol Eyes for the first time, I was very impressed by the latest generation ophthalmological devices, excellent patient care and commitment and passion of the owners and staff. In fact I was so impressed I joined the team!”
– Specialist in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery in 2015.
– University Hospital Sofía, 2010-2014.
– University Hospital Ramón y Cajal, 2013-2014.
– International Ophthalmic Center Moreiras, 2014.
– Santa Barbara Hospital, Ophthalmologist and Ophthalmic Surgeon 2015
– ClínicaOftalmológica Rafael Giménez Gómez, Ophthalmologist and Ophthalmic Surgeon 2015
– Ciudad Real Quirón Hospital, Ophthalmologist and Ophthalmic Surgeon 2016
– Sol Eyes S.L, Ophthalmologist and Ophthalmic Surgeon 2017
Pedro Naranjo Bonilla has made great headway in the field of ophthalmology and built strong foundations with each master he has had. He has even registered an international patent for cataract surgery.
– Sports especially swimming, tennis and football
– Socialising with family and friends
– Sea and field